SeptClean 250FE Septic Tank Treatment
Keeps Septic Tanks bio systems in good working condition… prevents overflows, seepages and smells and reduces emptyings to save costs.
SeptClean 250FE Septic Tank Treatment (Cesspool Treatment) is a powdered product based on micro-organisms, enzymes and nutrients to liquefy and digest grease, cellulose, starch, surfactants, etc … It is clean and safe to handle and use, being supplied in a convenient water soluble sachet for direct application into the WC. Compared to toilet chemicals this works biologically and is environmental friendly.
- Rapid and in depth action thanks to the synergetic action of bacteria, enzymes and nutrients.
- Provides rapid start-up of Septic Tanks, after septic tank started to stink.
- Allows Septic Tanks to work better and longer with reduced service.
- Maintains lines clean and free flowing. Prevents septic tank to stink.
- Controls odours. When septic tank stinks.
- Long shelf life.
- Can be handled without danger.
Inside a septic tank, there are three layers. The top layer is the scum layer where organic material floats to the surface. Bacteria in the septic tank biologically convert this material to a liquid. The middle layer is the effluent layer where mostly clear water will be found. This clear water is the only layer that should enter your absorption area. The bottom layer is the sludge layer.
This layer is where the inorganic or inert solid materials and the by-products of bacterial digestion sink. The undigested sludge in the bottom of the tank should be treated regularly to keep the system healthy and functioning.
Systems that build up a heavy deposit of sludge must be pumped, depending on usage and tank size. If the sludge is
not removed periodically, it will eventually carry over into the leach field and cause the field to fail.
- Excessive use and dumping of cooking oils and grease can fill up the upper part of the septic tank and can cause the inlet drains to block. Oils and grease are often difficult to degrade and can cause odour problems and higher emptying costs. This septic tank stink and the system starts to fail.
- Add 25ml to 50ml OxiPlus with BioFree regularly and this will kick start the septic tank activities. This degrades Oil and Fat quicker.
- Flushing non-biodegradable hygiene products such as sanitary towels, cotton buds etc. will rapidly fill or clog a septic tank and these materials should not be disposed of in this way.
- The use of waste grinders for disposal of waste vegetable and food will cause a rapid overload of the system and early failure. Regular use of SeptClean and OxiPlus will compensate and digests organic waste quicker.
- Certain chemicals may damage the working of a septic tank, especially antibioticas, pesticides, herbicides, materials with high concentrations of Bleach or caustic soda (lye) or any other inorganic materials such as paints, solvents etc., if this is happen add OxiPlus with our Emergency Treatment into the tank to reactivate the system. Try to prevent Bleach products and use MicroPower.
- Excessive water entering the system will overload it and cause it to fail. Checking for plumbing leaks and practicing water conservation will help the system’s operation.
- Always use biological cleaner such as MicroPower to support the tank activities. MicroPower will replace any Toilet chemicals needed to clean Toilets.
Directions for use
Directions for use
The dosage is based upon the number of individuals using the sanitary installations. For a basis of 4 individuals, the following dosage applies :
- Seeding : 3 Mini-Solupacks
- Maintenance dosage : 1 Mini-Solupack per month
Directions for use
- Just add the Mini-Solupack into the toilet bowl,
- Let it stand for 5 minutes to allow the dissolution of the sachet,
- Then flush.
- Appearance : Tan powder (may be dyed green)
- Nutrient Content: Biological nutrients and stimulants 1.5 billion per gram.
- Density : 0,75 – 0,95
- Toxicity : Nil
- Packaging : Tub of 6 or 12 water soluble sachets of 25 g each.
- 10kg Container of 400 water soluble sachets of 25 g each.
- Loose Powder available for industrial use, please contact Travena Ltd 0845 2579 123
SeptClean 250FE: Septic Tank Treatment (Cesspool Treatment) Is a Biological Natural Septic Tank, Cesspool and Grease Trap Cleaner, using effective beneficial micro-organism enzyme catalyst blend. Septcl06 is environmentally friendly biological Septic Tank treatment is safe to use around humans and it contains no harsh and corrosive chemicals. SeptClean is harmless to any type of plumbing and grease trap materials.
SeptClean 250FE : Digests all types of organic wastes in Septic Tanks and clogged soakaways which results in the rapid elimination of putrid odours, wet spots, backups, poor flushing drains and toilets.
Country home owners spend a great deal of money on regular pump outs and expensive soakaway repairs, of the there sewage system. You can reduce these frequent pump-outs and repairs with a preventative maintenance program using SeptClean in your grease traps and septic systems which will rapidly digest and eliminate solid wastes and scum layers. Unlike corrosive chemicals which simply liquefy organic wastes that re-solidify further down the system and add the hazardous chemical to our environment. This Septic Tank treatment biologically digests the organic wastes down to carbon dioxide and water leaving no toxic or hazardous wastes.
Travena Septic Tank Treatment (SeptClean): Contains fast working enzymes and organisms that will digest and degrade organic matter including human wastes, cigarette butts, vegetable matter, paper, grease, detergents and other organic solids that accumulate in your tank and plug up the soakaway, clogging the septic system and reducing the volume for free flowing fluids in your System.
This application of SeptClean to septic tank systems and grease trap systems replaces microorganisms that have been destroyed through use of modern day disinfectants and chemicals.
Use this treatment once a month / every 4 week, based on a household of 4 adults.
Apply this treatment in poor flowing septic systems or when your drains and toilets flush slowly, or if putrid smelling wet spots appear on the surface of your lawn soakaway lines.
This indicates a heavy build up of solids in your sewage system that is preventing the dispersion of fluids in the soakaway.
Apply SeptClean 250FE If your septic system has stopped working and your toilets are backing up, your soakaway lines are blocked SeptClean 250FE could help and save you a great deal of money.
1st: Add 250 grams of our ManureBooster which is 5 times stronger to your Septic Tank system immediately (flush down drains with warm water), then add 100grms every 5 days for 15 days. Your Septic Tank system should function properly in approximately 21 days. Continue to use a regular maintenance dosage of 1 Sachet every 4 weeks to prevent further problems.
Application: Average home (4 Persons) Septic Tank system, use 1 x 25 gr. Sachet into sink (rinse with warm water) or flush into toilet bowl. Use one Sachet every month.
Septic Tank Treatment & Cesspool Treatment For holiday homes in France:
Travena Septic Tank treatment is an ideal safeguard and automatic maintenance when you are on holiday or away from your home.
Actual product label / packaging may differ from image shown