Clear and clean ponds the natural way, removes Algae with microbes (no chemicals). This agae control is safe for fish and plants
- Clear Algae from Ponds and Lakes… in days!
- A completely safe way to treat problem lakes / ponds.
- Clears green water, removes blanket weed.
- Improves water quality for fish and aquatic life.
- Proven results with fish farming companies.
- PondRelief controls Algae growth. The Pond Algae
- Over 5 Billion Workers per ONE gram
– Fast acting, natural solution
– Reduces odors and improves water clarity
– Biodegradable and non-toxic to humans, fish, beneficial aquatic organisms and wildlife
– Easy application – packaged in convenient water soluble sachets or loose powder
– Effective in broad water pH range between 5.5 and 8.5
– Compatible with standard aeration equipment
– Excessive nutrient content reduction (rescue)
– Aquatic biosystem preventative maintenance
– For ponds, lakes, water hazards, irrigation tanks, the pond algae control product on the market.
Biological Amendment For Water Management (algae remover through food compediton)
PondRelief is a natural, non-toxic, biological product designed to solve the problem of excessive nutrient content in contained bodies of water. When added to a lake, pond or other area of contained water, PondRelief will quickly populate the affected area and help breakdown excessive organic matter and nutrient runoff, improve water clarity (remove green water), reduce odors and restore a natural balance to the ecosystem. PondRelief is a biodegradable, environmentally friendly product and is non-toxic to humans, fish, beneficial aquatic organisms and wildlife. The save algae remover (blanket weed remover through food compedition).
– Bacterial cultures – over five Billion organisms per one gram
– Bran-based carrier
– Cellulose-based packaging (Industry Package loose powder in domestic 100 grams Tub)
– 22 x 455 gr or 25 x 400 gr water soluble packets per plastic bucket (10 kg Industry Bulk Pack)
– 100 grams loose powder (Tub)
Directions for use
– Handle PondRelief with dry hands or gloves. Evenly distribute PondReliefe into
the water at specified rates. As the PondReliefe dissolve the microbes are released
and immediately begin to populate the area.
– Apply at any time of the day when warmer water temperatures and increasing light
conditions stimulate aquatic growth. Product efficacy is maximized when water
temperature exceeds 13º C. Recommended for use in broad water pH range
between 5.5 and 8.5.
Actual product label / packaging may differ from image shown