Safety Solvent Cleaner is a highly refined blend of aliphatic hydrocarbons which can be used as a safe alternative to traditional 111 Trichloroethane based solvent degreasers where rapid drying is not a critical requirement.
Safety Solvent Cleaner does not contain any ozone depletants and is non toxic.
Safety Solvent Cleaner has a high flash point of 60 Deg C and although classified as flammable it is considerably less hazardous than many of the other alternatives.
Safety Solvent Cleaner is effective on oils, silicones and greases leaving surfaces clean and without residues when dry. The evaporation rate can be significantly increased with the aid of warm air circulation.
Safety Solvent Cleaner is safe on metals, alloys, plastics, electronic and Electrical components, elastomers, most rubbers and painted surfaces including chlorinated rubber finishes.
Safety Solvent Cleaner can be used manually with sprayer/brush or in ultrasonic bath or dip-tank.
Safety Solvent Cleaner is suitable for precision cleaning operations, electrical and mechanical cleaning including PCB’s and motor windings.
- Offers better hazard and environmental classification than other alternatives.
- Leaves no residues when dry.
- No compatibility problems with a wide range of materials.
- Cost effective due to long life is use.
- No hazchem labelling required in transport, storage or use.
- Not classified as an ozone depletant or V.O.C. so helps to meet solvent emission consent levels.
- Virtually odourless product makes it pleasant to use in the workplace.