BioMagic Anchor Odour Control
Keep bad odours where they belong! No bad smell anymore.
New formula for caravans, boats, motor homes, kitchens, bathrooms and catering facilities in caravan parks or camp sites. Prevents build up of calcium (no scale build up in the tank).
This unique formulation based on micro biological technology attaches an anchor on the odour forming molecules and prevents them from escaping (airborne) out of the tank or drainage system thus preventing bad smells and keeps the bio degradation in the tank working effectively.
Prevents and traps odour
Built in calcium prohibitor prevents build up of scale
Built in oxeygenator stimulates microbes to digest organic waste quicker
- Unique liquid biological formulation including odour trapping molecules.
- Reduces the risk of breeding ground for pests.
- Keeps drains, traps and pipelines clean and free flowing.
- Helps digest grease, solid organic waste and effluent.
- Destroys obnoxious odours from waste pipes, drains and grease traps. Increases the standard of hygiene.
- Significantly reduces the frequency of grease trap emptying, and cassette emptying in caravans and motor homes.
- Product requires no hazchem labelling and is therefore safe in transport, storage and use.
- Completely biodegradable thereby minimising any environmental impact.
It is ideal for those with the larger Motorhomes, RV's, Narrow Boats, caravan parks, camping parks and home use or anyone travelling overseas and needing to be sure they don't run out of BioMagic while away from home! Five litres of BioMagic Anchor will provide up to 100-weeks of treatment for a standard 20-litre cassette and up to 85 weeks of treatment for a large holding tank depending on your emptying cycle. To get the best out of BioMagic Anchor, always make sure you add enough water to your cassette or holding tank to completely submerge all solid waste so that the ingredients in BioMagic are able to contact ALL the waste. Also adjust your dosing for a 'NO_ODOUR' condition, only adding more when you detect any unpleasant odour coming from the toilet.
Directions for use
Depending on the size eg. 20 litre cassette for motorhomes, narrowboats, caravans will require 25ml dose.
Alternatively it can be simply poured down the sink outlets after any washing down or cleaning activity has been completed. Can also be used as an effective biological cleaner for all your hard surfaces.
For light catering,drinks, bar and pantry locations 25 - 50mls poured down each night will maintain a fresh and free flowing drain system.
Note: The use of toxic cleaners such as acids, caustics, bleaches and disinfectants will have a detrimental effect on the biological activity and should not be used in the drainage system at the same time as BioMagic Anchor.