- Unique liquid biological formulation replaces environmentally hazardous cleaners (replaces hazardous toilet chemicals).
- Replaces other cleaners, which would previously cause the biological sewage system to malfunction.
- Multi-purpose use, cleans toilets, sinks, tiles, floors and showers etc.
- Keeps drains, traps and pipelines clean and clear.
- Digests grease, body fats, solid organic waste and effluent.
- Destroys obnoxious odours from drains and waste pipes.
- Product requires no hazchem labelling and is therefore safe in use, storage and transport.
- Completely biodegradable thereby minimising any environmental impact.
- Product tested and approved by: Marley Floors & Waterproofing Research & Development Dept.
Bio TCD contains a blend of selected micro-organisms specially selected for their ability to grow and produce a wide range of enzymes which help degrade organic waste materials.
Bio TCD also contains a blend of surfactants to enhance the cleaning effect of the product and to penetrate into deposits on surface. This also aids the microbial action by making a greater area available for microbial attack.
Bio TCD also contains natural ingredients to help dissolve lime-scale and uric acid crystals thus preventing significant build up. This helps to eliminate the need for the use of corrosive acids for this purpose.
All aspects of the formulation help to remove organic materials and prevent build up of deposits which can lead to malodours in toilets and urinals. The chemical ingredients of the product are biodegradable so will not have an adverse effect on the operation of effluent treatment plants and septic tanks.
Other areas of application include slow moving drains, which block with organic matter causing malodours. Bio TCD attacks the organic substrate responsible for these foul odours.
Directions for use.
Dilute 20:1 and use daily as a normal toilet cleaner and replaces hazardous toilet chemicals. Lift seat and apply Bio TCD to cover the surface of the toilet bowl. Scrub with a toilet brush and flush clear.
Spray a little more Bio TCD around the bowl and leave until toilet is next used.
This allows the biological system to carry on working on any remaining residues and keeps the area totally fresh.
Dilute 20:1 and use daily. Apply liquid to cover the surface. Scrub using a toilet brush and leave on surface for as long as possible or until next automatic flush.
FLOOR AND TILED SURFACES
Dilute from 20:1 up to 40:1 depending upon degree of soiling and wipe over with a cloth or mop. Leave to air dry.
Note: The use of toxic cleaners such as acids, caustics, bleaches etc., will have a detrimental effect on the biological activity and should not be used with Bio TCD